Subject: Request to Arrange a Student Visit to the Ministry of Justice
From: MTÜ Õigus <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]"
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2025 15:56:11 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope you are doing well. My name is Suvi Riipinen, and I am the Director 
of Foreign Affairs for MTÜ Õigus, the student association of Tallinn Law 
School at TalTech.

We would like to organize a visit to the Ministry of Justice for our law 
students to gain practical insights into Estonia’s legal system. Could you 
kindly advise on possible dates and any relevant details, such as 
participant limits or visit protocols?

We appreciate your time and consideration and look forward to your response.

Best regards,
Suvi Riipinen
Director of Foreign Affairs

Tallinn Law Students Association, MTÜ Õigus Juuratudengid

 [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

 www.taltech.ee/mtuoigus 
<https://taltech.ee/en/department-law/student-association>
 <https://www.facebook.com/MTUOigus> 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/mt%C3%BC-%C3%B5igus-juuratudengid> 
<https://www.instagram.com/mtuoigus/>